أهم الأخبار

 

Fifth anniversary of Assad chemical massacre remembered

"Fifth

Orient Net اورينت نت
The Twenty first of August, 2013 is the date of the biggest chemical massacre committed by the Assad militias in Damascus eastern countryside against the Syrian people.

Media activists, who were forcibly displaced from eastern Ghouta, gathered on Saturday ( August 25) in northern Syria to mark this horrible massacre.

“The poisonous attacks killed women and children in the eastern Ghouta’s towns of Zamalka, Arbeen Ein Tarma, and Duma. We are standing here to send a message to the whole world that the war criminal is still free, Assad must be brought to justice,”  One of the media activists told Orient.

Ghouta Media Association members carried placards, calling to bring the war criminals to justice, and reminding the world that the Assad regime dug the graves of chemical victims.

Earlier this month, The Assad regime dug the graves of chemical victims in Zamalka and Arbeen and transferred many bodies were to an unknown destination in a trial to hide the evidence of the chemical massacre committed by its militias.

Syrian opposition groups confirmed the regime killed more than 1500 people on the 21st of August 2013.

The US president Barack Obama said after ten days of the massacre that the world watched in horror as men, women and children were massacred in Syria in the worst chemical weapons attack of the 21st century.

اضافة تعليق

يرجى الالتزام باخلاق واداب الحوار