Locals and tribal elders of Syria’s Horan held a meeting on Sunday (June 3) to address the latest developments in their area. The statement read:
“After holding a meeting on the third of June 2018, which assembled most bodies in Horan province in the south of Syria, we assure the following by consensus:
- Holding fast to the Syrian revolution’s goals and to the resistance
- Rejecting any kind of foreign custodianship or mandate.
- Striking the Assad criminal regime’s mediator with an iron hand.
- Working with the revolutionary media to encourage locals against any attempt of demoralization
- Closing doors before the hostile media outlets and the fifth column’s acts.
- Assuring that the political decision is independent and it does not contradict Geneva accord and the security council resolution 2254.
May be victorious our blessed Syrian revolution
And long live our blessed martyrs!”.